RF radio option specifications
- RF407, RF412, RF427, and RF451: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- RF422: SRD860 Radio with Listen before Talk (LBT) and Automatic Frequency Agility (AFA)
- RF407: 902 to 928 MHz (US, Canada)
- RF412: 915 to 928 MHz (Australia, New Zealand)
- RF422: 863 to 870 MHz (European Union)
- RF427: 902 to 907.5 MHz/915 to 928 MHz (Brazil)
- RF451: 902 to 928 MHz
Transmit Power Output (software selectable)
- RF407 and RF412: 5 to 250 mW
- RF422: 2 to 25 mW
- RF427: 5 to 250 mW
- RF451: 10 mW to 1,000 mW
- RF407: Eight 25-channel hop sequences sharing 64 available channels.
- RF412: Eight 25-channel hop sequences sharing 31 available channels.
- RF422: Ten 30-channel hop sequences (default), software configurable to meet local regulations; 10 sequences for reducing interference through channel hop.
- RF427: Eight 25-channel hop sequences sharing 43 available channels.
- RF451: 50 to 112 user-selectable channels for a given network.
- RF407, RF412, and RF427: –101 dBm
- RF422: –106 dBm
- –108 dBm at 115.2 kbps for 10-4 BER
- –103 dBm at 153.6 kbps for 10-4 BER
RF Data Rate
- RF407, RF412, and RF427: 200 kbps
- RF422: 10 kbps
- RF451: 115.2 or 153.6 kbps
For RF additional current contribution specifications, see Power requirements.
See also Radio communications option.